In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal information when using our website. The operators of these pages take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the legal data protection regulations and this privacy statement. We would like to point out that data transfer via the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security issues. Complete protection of data against unauthorised access by third parties is not possible.
Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Personal data is all data that is available to you personally, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) Responsible according to section 4, paragraph 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is:
Hooghe Weg 45
47906 Kempen / Germany
You can contact us via e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(3) Our data protection officer can be reached at email@example.com
(4) When you contact us via e-mail, we store the data that you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this context after its storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
Section 2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights toward us with regard to personal data pertaining to you: Right to information, right of correction or deletion, the right to limitation of the processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to submit a complaint to a data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for purely informational purposes only, namely if you choose not to register or provide us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
– IP address
– Date and time of the query
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The quantity of data transferred
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
This data is deleted no later than 7 days after you have finished using of our website.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and stored on your hard disk by the browser that you are using and through which the organisation that sets the cookie (us in this case) obtains certain information. Cookies cannot be used to execute programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Our website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained in the following:
– Transient Cookies (see b)
– Persistent Cookies (see c)
- a) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close your browser. In particular, these include the session cookies. These save a session ID, which enables various requests to be allocated to your browser during the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized again when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified duration which can vary in length depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser security settings.
- c) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or reject all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
Section 4 Legal foundation
(1) The legal basis for the data processing described is article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 of the DS-GVO. The data collected is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and security or serves to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and more effective as a whole.
Section 5 Recipients of data
(1) The aforementioned data can be seen by agents carrying out tasks that operate and/or support our website and systems.
Section 6 Privacy statement for the use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable the analysis of your use of the website. The information about your use of this website generated by the cookie is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
(2) If the generation of an anonymous IP is activated on this website, Google will first truncate your IP address within Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement regarding the European Economic Area. Your full IP address will only be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activity and to provide other services associated with the website usage or the Internet usage for the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google.
(3) You may configure your browser software to prevent saving cookies. However, we wish to note that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent. Furthermore, you can also prevent the recording of the data (incl. IP address) generated by the cookies regarding your use of the website and its transfer to Google along with the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the plug-in available via the following link:
Section 7 Privacy Statement for the use of YouTube
(1) Our website uses plug-ins from the YouTube website operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plug-in, a connection is established with the servers of YouTube. The YouTube server is notified of which of our pages you have visited.
(2) If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to link your surfing behaviour directly to your personal profile. You can avoid this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Section 8 Contact form
(1) If you contact us via contact form, your information from the inquiry form including your contact information provided there will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and in the case of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your permission.
Section 9 Objection to advertising e-mails
(1) The use of the contact information published as part of the imprint obligation for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operator of the pages expressly reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited advertising such as spam e-mails.
Section 10 Google Fonts
(1) This website uses functions of the web analytics service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
(2) By being certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield, Google guarantees that the EU’s data protection standards will also apply to the processing of Data in the US are respected.
To enable the representation of certain writings in our Internet appearance, a connection to the Google server in the USA is set up when calling our Internet appearance
(3) The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the optimization and economic operation of our website. Google can determine from which website your request has been sent and to which IP address the presentation of the font is to be transmitted by the connection to Google established when our website is called up. Google provides more information, in particular about ways to prevent data usage at